Skip to main content

SEE!!! Barcelona released statement concerning neymar trasfer



 


Barcelona has released a statement to clear any controversial situation concerning neymar potential move to PSG, 

barcelona statement 
 “The player Neymar Jr, accompanied by his father and agent, has informed FC Barcelona this morning (Wednesday) of his decision to leave the Club in a meeting held at the Club’s offices.“Faced with this position, the Club has informed them they refer to the buy-out clause of his existing contract which as of 1 July totals 222 million euros which will have to be deposited in its entirety.

“Furthermore, in reply to the claim for the contract extension bonus, the Club has once again made it clear that the amount remains deposited with a notary until the case is resolved.“The player remains under contract at FC Barcelona but with temporary permission to not take part in training sessions.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHANA: Ghana top leading consumer of fresh tomatoes in Africa and second in the world.

Ghana is the leading consumer of Fresh tomatoes in Africa and the second in the world, Mr Eric Osei Tuffuor, the Chairman of the Ghana National Tomatoes Traders and Transporters Association (GNTTTA) has stated. Ghana is the leading consumer of Fresh tomatoes in Africa and the second in the world, Mr Eric Osei Tuffuor, the Chairman of the Ghana National Tomatoes Traders and Transporters Association (GNTTTA) has stated. He said presently Ghanaians consumed 90 per cent of fresh tomatoes produced in Burkina Faso which cost the country 56 billion CFA annually in importation. Mr. Tuffuor made the statement at a meeting with tomato farmers, traders, some executive members of the Association and Mr George Oduro, a Deputy Minister of Food and Agriculture at Tuobodom in the Techiman North District of Brong-Ahafo Region. It was organised by the Assembly at the instance of President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo following the farmers' concern for government's support ...

AAUA ELECTION UPDATE! BOWBOW emerge as new president

After the conclusion of AAUA SUG election, here are the result of the updated result after students cast their vote. Below are the lists and arrangement of the  votes; AAUA 2018 ELECTION  UPDATE !!! As at 5:00 ( the end of the voting process) Total voters accredited  - 6129 Total votes casted - 349 total persons remain unvoted - 2340 PRESIDENT Elyte - 137 yomitty - 349 bowbow - 1956 WINNER Jega - 880 yellow - 127 VICE-PRESIDENT ANIKKY- 1500 OMO-B - 2027 WINNER GEN- SEN BASEHITZ - 409 TOSYNO - 780 MARSHALL- 551 ORHE- 1796 WINNER PRO BOBOVID - 918 SEGUN DANIELS - 1970 WINNER KUTA - 588 TREASURER OLORI -648 AFOLAS- 1885 WINNER FABULOUS- 887 WALFARE BALINGA- 522 SHANA- 946 MR CLASSIC - 2016 WINNER FIN SEC OLA-EMBASSY- 1873 WINNER RESOURCES- 1592 SOCIAL DIR HOLUWABASSEY- 2562 WINNER TOBI MARSHAL- 878 SPORT DIR PHERYDEE- 1766 WINNER HYBEE - 1732 AGS IMPACT - 2416 WINNER       

What a pity! Man die after eaten poison fried yam while traveling in the express Road.

A middle-aged man from the Local Government Area of ekiti, Niyi olaiya, traveling along edo at the weekend  died after eating yam he bought at the roadside in the express road. A woman from the area had earlier died after eating the yam sold by some market trader at the road of Edo. The man is said to have purchase at the roadblock along the express road  when he was hungry in the public transport and after purchasing  yam which he immediately remove and ate. Sources in the public transport reported that 30 minutes after eating the yam, which the people consider as poison yam , the man started vomiting bloody substance while his stomach started swelling. He gave up the ghost 45 minutes later. people are therefore advised to reduced the rate of eating cooked food along the express road.