Skip to main content

Bible prophesy has been fulfilled through Trump's Jerusalem recognition - Omokri

 Former aide to the immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has hailed the decision of the President of the United States, Donald Trump, to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel .
International leaders had criticised Trump’s decision on Wednesday to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, describing it as a dangerous disruption that contravenes several United Nations resolutions and could inflame one of the world’s thorniest conflicts.
UN Secretary General, AntĂłnio Guterres and Pope Francis expressed alarm that the announcement would provoke new tensions in the Holy City, which is revered by Jews, Christians and Muslims.
However, Omokri hailed it as a Bible prophecy which has earned his full support for Donald Trump.
He tweeted “Has @realDonaldTrump fulfilled biblical prophesy by recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital?
“I have been praying for this day for long and if I supported Donald Trump before, today, I go one step further and declare that I am even willing to take a bullet for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DONE DEAL!!! Neymar complete heartfelt transfer to PSG

Neymar has become the most expensive player in soccer history after completing his blockbuster transfer to Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona on Thursday for $262 million. PSG triggered the release clause in the forward’s Barcelona contract, which was more than double the previous transfer record set a year ago when Manchester United paid $116 million for Paul Pogba. PSG said in a statement that the 25-year-old Neymar had signed a five-year contract, until June 2022. PSG said “his arrival into the Paris Saint-Germain family emphasizes more than ever the club’s aims to rise to the top of world football.” Barcelona did all it could to stop Neymar from leaving and had vowed to complain to the UEFA, European soccer’s ruling body, if his seemingly untouchable release clause was triggered. The payment of the clause directly to the club was the second attempt Neymar’s representatives had made on Thursday to break his bond with Barcelona. Earlier in the day, his lawyer, Juan...

Music connected me with former President Olusegun Obasanjo- Ibitayo Jeje

Call her the female version of the legendary Juju crooner, Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi and you wouldn’t be wrong. She is a devoted purveyor of culture. With her one-of-a kind voice, many couldn’t imagine where highlife music would be without Ibitayo Jeje. What many don’t know is that the gospel highlife diva got her start in a church choir. The singer, entrepreneur and author looks back at various moments of her life, marriage, music and relationship with ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo in this interview with Adedayo Adejobi How did you discover that you are a musician? I didn’t just discover that aspect of me by myself. Before I started singing highlife music, I used to do a bit of everything from Hip-hop, R&B and reggae in my subsequent albums. Someone heard one of my songs in the old album and asked if I had tried singing highlife music. Because I appreciate culture, I got interested and started researching and went back to the studio. One of the songs that I had record...

[GOSPEL] Lara George Gears Up For Concert In Houston Texas.

Multi-award winning Gospel artiste, Lara George is set to enthrall listeners and enrapture worshippers as she sets out on her tour of the USA. Join her in her first ever solo musical concert as she celebrates the release of a brand new 15-track album - her fifth solo studio work- titled 'A Slice of Heaven.' With other hit, classic tracks like 'Ijoba Orun,' 'Kolebaje,' 'Halleluyah,' 'Komasi' and 'Dansaki,' join her live in concert at the Dominion Chapel Stafford Texas Venue, for an explosion of praise, dance, worship and immersion in music that enables the deepest possible form of connection with our Maker. All ages are welcome at this event, but 'Child' tickets are limited, so hurry and get all your tickets now with special rebates for early birds. VIP ticket-holders will get free copies of the album, as well as posters in their goodie-bags, so go ahead and splurge on these tickets. We know that there are some of ...