Skip to main content

Popular nollywood actress lament her police harassment


 Nollywood actress, April Joju Muse has revealed that the police officer that attacked her two days ago, paid ten thousand naira to fix her car glass.
She shared a video of the man angrily breaking the glass of her car in order to pepper spray her face during the confrontation.
The Lagos state Police Force had earlier released a statement saying the officer had been dismissed, and April has now confirmed that he also paid for the glass he broke.
She wrote on Facebook, “Two reasons I’m grateful. The gas could have been a gun; the man could have been lynched. Either way, a life could have been lost. And the situation was savaged before it could be taken advantage of.
“But then I ask, if I wasn’t able to get a video clip, would it still have been in my favour going by the way the “Mopol” tried to turn the table around? So many have fallen victim and have been wasted, forgotten.
“Honestly, you my Friends made it happen. We won today, as a team, we exposed the bad eggs soiling the effort of the few good guys in the Nigerian police force that mean well. In good there is bad,and in bad there is good, but we can make the police force av a greater number of good guys. We won today through individual and collective efforts, we will keep winning. My eyes? I hope she gets better.
“To those asking, I wasn’t ‘compensated’ to ‘drop case.’ (The Mopol paid 10k naira for the glass as I had my hustle to attend to, and that’s all) I didn’t meet with the Commissioner of Police as widely speculated. I’m grateful guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DONE DEAL!!! Neymar complete heartfelt transfer to PSG

Neymar has become the most expensive player in soccer history after completing his blockbuster transfer to Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona on Thursday for $262 million. PSG triggered the release clause in the forward’s Barcelona contract, which was more than double the previous transfer record set a year ago when Manchester United paid $116 million for Paul Pogba. PSG said in a statement that the 25-year-old Neymar had signed a five-year contract, until June 2022. PSG said “his arrival into the Paris Saint-Germain family emphasizes more than ever the club’s aims to rise to the top of world football.” Barcelona did all it could to stop Neymar from leaving and had vowed to complain to the UEFA, European soccer’s ruling body, if his seemingly untouchable release clause was triggered. The payment of the clause directly to the club was the second attempt Neymar’s representatives had made on Thursday to break his bond with Barcelona. Earlier in the day, his lawyer, Juan...

Music connected me with former President Olusegun Obasanjo- Ibitayo Jeje

Call her the female version of the legendary Juju crooner, Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi and you wouldn’t be wrong. She is a devoted purveyor of culture. With her one-of-a kind voice, many couldn’t imagine where highlife music would be without Ibitayo Jeje. What many don’t know is that the gospel highlife diva got her start in a church choir. The singer, entrepreneur and author looks back at various moments of her life, marriage, music and relationship with ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo in this interview with Adedayo Adejobi How did you discover that you are a musician? I didn’t just discover that aspect of me by myself. Before I started singing highlife music, I used to do a bit of everything from Hip-hop, R&B and reggae in my subsequent albums. Someone heard one of my songs in the old album and asked if I had tried singing highlife music. Because I appreciate culture, I got interested and started researching and went back to the studio. One of the songs that I had record...

[GOSPEL] Lara George Gears Up For Concert In Houston Texas.

Multi-award winning Gospel artiste, Lara George is set to enthrall listeners and enrapture worshippers as she sets out on her tour of the USA. Join her in her first ever solo musical concert as she celebrates the release of a brand new 15-track album - her fifth solo studio work- titled 'A Slice of Heaven.' With other hit, classic tracks like 'Ijoba Orun,' 'Kolebaje,' 'Halleluyah,' 'Komasi' and 'Dansaki,' join her live in concert at the Dominion Chapel Stafford Texas Venue, for an explosion of praise, dance, worship and immersion in music that enables the deepest possible form of connection with our Maker. All ages are welcome at this event, but 'Child' tickets are limited, so hurry and get all your tickets now with special rebates for early birds. VIP ticket-holders will get free copies of the album, as well as posters in their goodie-bags, so go ahead and splurge on these tickets. We know that there are some of ...