Skip to main content

EPL: See reason why lacazette was bench against Westham


Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, has explained why he named Alexandre Lacazette on the bench, for their 0-0 draw at West Ham on Wednesday night.
Lacazette only came off the bench to make a cameo appearance in the 83rd minute of the encounter.
Olivier Giroud took his place in the starting XI after his heroics last weekend, in which he scored Arsenal’s equaliser in their 1-1 draw with Southampton.
When asked why Lacazette was overlooked for the trip to the London Stadium in his press conference on Friday, Wenger responded: “Because of rotation.
“He recently had a groin problem and I didn’t want to push him too much. I don’t feel it like that [he was dropped] – he was rested.”
Jack Wilshere made his first Premier League start of the season for the Gunners in Stratford and when asked if the midfielder will play more in the weeks to come, Wenger said: “I don’t know yet.
“I rotate a little bit at the moment. We play four games in basically nine days so I will assess a little bit how everybody recovers.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DONE DEAL!!! Neymar complete heartfelt transfer to PSG

Neymar has become the most expensive player in soccer history after completing his blockbuster transfer to Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona on Thursday for $262 million. PSG triggered the release clause in the forward’s Barcelona contract, which was more than double the previous transfer record set a year ago when Manchester United paid $116 million for Paul Pogba. PSG said in a statement that the 25-year-old Neymar had signed a five-year contract, until June 2022. PSG said “his arrival into the Paris Saint-Germain family emphasizes more than ever the club’s aims to rise to the top of world football.” Barcelona did all it could to stop Neymar from leaving and had vowed to complain to the UEFA, European soccer’s ruling body, if his seemingly untouchable release clause was triggered. The payment of the clause directly to the club was the second attempt Neymar’s representatives had made on Thursday to break his bond with Barcelona. Earlier in the day, his lawyer, Juan...

Music connected me with former President Olusegun Obasanjo- Ibitayo Jeje

Call her the female version of the legendary Juju crooner, Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi and you wouldn’t be wrong. She is a devoted purveyor of culture. With her one-of-a kind voice, many couldn’t imagine where highlife music would be without Ibitayo Jeje. What many don’t know is that the gospel highlife diva got her start in a church choir. The singer, entrepreneur and author looks back at various moments of her life, marriage, music and relationship with ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo in this interview with Adedayo Adejobi How did you discover that you are a musician? I didn’t just discover that aspect of me by myself. Before I started singing highlife music, I used to do a bit of everything from Hip-hop, R&B and reggae in my subsequent albums. Someone heard one of my songs in the old album and asked if I had tried singing highlife music. Because I appreciate culture, I got interested and started researching and went back to the studio. One of the songs that I had record...

[GOSPEL] Lara George Gears Up For Concert In Houston Texas.

Multi-award winning Gospel artiste, Lara George is set to enthrall listeners and enrapture worshippers as she sets out on her tour of the USA. Join her in her first ever solo musical concert as she celebrates the release of a brand new 15-track album - her fifth solo studio work- titled 'A Slice of Heaven.' With other hit, classic tracks like 'Ijoba Orun,' 'Kolebaje,' 'Halleluyah,' 'Komasi' and 'Dansaki,' join her live in concert at the Dominion Chapel Stafford Texas Venue, for an explosion of praise, dance, worship and immersion in music that enables the deepest possible form of connection with our Maker. All ages are welcome at this event, but 'Child' tickets are limited, so hurry and get all your tickets now with special rebates for early birds. VIP ticket-holders will get free copies of the album, as well as posters in their goodie-bags, so go ahead and splurge on these tickets. We know that there are some of ...